681Re: Vim6.1 compiling on OS X 10.2 (fwd)

  • Aaron Hall
    Aug 29, 2002
      [ Forwarding to list, because I wasn't paying attention the first time
      and accidently send directly to Benji. Sorry about that. ]

      On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Aaron Hall wrote:

      > I also might try symlinking cpp to /lib/cpp, just to see what happens.
      > :)

      Well, whaddya know? (Not much, you?)

      I think that worked. It compiles and runs, anyway. I'm still not sure I
      trust the results -- configure still seems to be on some pretty strange
      drugs, and I have no idea what kind of birth defects that may cause in
      the resulting binary -- but I'll use it for a while and see what
      happens.

      Hopefully, this will help someone who knows what he or she is doing to
      fix whatever's actually wrong.

      - Aaron

      --
      Aaron Hall : Bugs> Rabbit season!
      ahall@... : Daffy> Duck season!

      Macintosh/UNIX Geek, Network Flack, and...eh, whatever.