646Re: MacVim - one version? cvs?

  • Gregory Seidman
    Jul 27, 2002
      Phil Dobbin sez:
      } On 26/7/02 at 19:52, gss+vim@... (Gregory Seidman) wrote:
      }
      } [snip]
      }
      } > Marc Liyanage's version is just a package of a build from CVS. The CVS
      } > code configures, compiles, and installs flawlessly on MacOS X. I've
      } > done
      } > it
      }
      } This is the only version of Vim I use and it's excellent.

      This is the primary version of vim that I use, since I spend much of my
      time in XDarwin. It will probably be the primary version I use unless
      and until vim supports multiple frames (i.e. not windows in a system
      window, but multiple system windows). Still, I do like to have a version
      that acts like an app on MacOS X.

      } Regards,
      } Phil.
      --Greg