633Re: Vim 6.1.128 on iDisk

    Jul 24, 2002
      On Wednesday, July 24, 2002, at 05:13 AM, Matthias Bertschy wrote:

      > I just received the same email from Apple... I'm quite disapointed by
      > that.
      > I'm also embarassed by the fact that if I want to keep my free email
      > adress @... I should be first a member of .Mac (therefor I'll have
      > to pay).
      > Does anyone has a solution ?
      > By the way, I use a regular version of Vim 6.0 on the terminal. Unlike
      > on the Linux OS, I can't have the colors when I type :synon, instead I
      > have some odd bold and underlined words. I am not a hacker of the
      > Terminal, so if anyone knows the problem...
      > I'll try the OSX version from fisherbb, thank you !
      > Matthias Bertschy

      While you are at it, read the FAQ on my page. You are not the
      first to ask for colors in a Terminal window!

      HTH --Benji Fisher

      P.S. I normally do not use my mac.com e-mail address, which is why I am
      the last one to know that the URL above will have to change soon...
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic