629Re: Vim 6.1.128 on iDisk

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Jul 23, 2002
      Sven wrote:

      > as for ftp space - how about the canonical
      > ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/mac/ ? Bram?

      I can upload files there, but you will have to send them to me first.
      Only a few people have access to this ftp server, it is heavely used
      (500 users is normal, up to 1 Tbyte a day downloaded).

      > in fact, i'd like to see some of the binaries there
      > as there has not been *any* update since march 2000.

      True. But we also don't want to manually copy every file. It would
      still be best if I can redirect Mac users to one place, which is
      maintained by someone who can explain what each file is for. Then I
      could mirror that to ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/mac/.

      3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries
      with that.