627Re: Vim 6.1.128 on iDisk

  • Sven Guckes
    Jul 22, 2002
      * Axel Kielhorn <macvim@...> [2002-07-22 04:16]:
      > Earlier today I uploaded a new version of MacVim to the
      > MacVim idisk. This will probably the last version
      > available on the idisk since Apple is going to charge
      > 100 $US/year for this service starting on 2002-09-30.

      well, apple never really wanted to support
      vim or any other (almost) free software.
      so i'll say "fsck 'em".

      > This means I'll have to look for a new
      > webspace and a new mail address.

      i'd offer sth kielhorn@... - but we've long ago
      decided to not give away vim.org addresses. sorry.

      as for ftp space - how about the canonical
      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/mac/ ? Bram?

      in fact, i'd like to see some of the binaries there
      as there has not been *any* update since march 2000.

      Sven [whose vim.org address is still being
      swamped with spam - so forget mailing there]
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic