616Re: MacOS X, iconv and gettext emulation

    Jul 1, 2002
      On Monday, July 1, 2002, at 10:16 AM, MURAOKA Taro wrote:

      > I have improved gvim for MacOS X. You can use both iconv and gettext
      > emulations without any extra libraries. Please try and test it. Now,
      > you can get a compressed patch from here:
      >
      > http://www.kaoriya.net/testdir/macosx_multilang.tar.gz

      Thanks, I will try to find time for this soon; maybe not until next
      week, though.

      After your previous patch, some of my menus got translated (into
      Japanese?) even though I changed none of the defaults. Should I have
      read the Makefile more carefully, or was this your fault?

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic