5997Re: "set guifont=courier:h14" seems not work

  • Kenneth Reid Beesley
    Jan 8, 2008

      Yeah, guifont is for gvim (the GUI version of vim), so you'd normally
      place it in your .gvimrc
      rather than the .vimrc. When you launch gvim, the .gvimrc file gets

      In plain non-GUI vim, running in a terminal, the font selected for the
      terminal is the
      font used for vim. gvim allows you to set the guifont.