5994"set guifont=courier:h14" seems not work

  • PaxToYou
    Jan 8, 2008

      I placed the command "set guifont=courier:h14" into the .vimrc file
      and I don't see any change on the screen (the current font in
      different from what I'm selecting).

      The same behaviour happens when I type in command mode ":set
      guifont=courier:h14"

      The VIM windows version 7.1 works as I expect but the same version for
      MAC COCOA doesn't

      Using the menu Edit->Select Font I'm able ti change the font.

      Any idea how to automatically setup my favorite font when I open VIM?

      Thanks.

      Alberto