527Re: vim 6.1a (unstable, Carbon, OS X) ready for testing

    Mar 7 1:25 PM
      On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 08:17 AM, the shrubber wrote:

      > Would it be a bad idea to put your version of the src (i.e. having
      > applied all
      > patches) on your site? The font encoding stuff is untouched, and i
      > might like
      > to tackle it (this is NOT a promise, since i should be doing real work
      > too)
      >
      > (-S-)

      Work? ;)

      I have uploaded a patch, macvim61.diff, to the Public/patches/
      folder on my iDisk. These patches are on top of vim 61a.028, but it is
      unlikely that the official patches on 6.1a will affect this patch.

      The main problem is that I can either map ordinary shifted keys or
      Command-shifted keys. (Remember the discussion between Bram and
      Raindog, and wondering who was missing a patch? This is the mess we are
      trying to fix...) If anyone wants to look into it, try gui_mac.c, the
      gui_mac_doKeyEvent() function.

      If you want to look at font encoding instead, be my guest!

      --Benji Fisher

      http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic