526vim 6.1a (unstable, Carbon, OS X) ready for testing

    Mar 5, 2002
      I have compiled vim 6.1a, with patches 1-28, for Mac OS X
      (Carbon). You can get it, as usual, from my iDisk:

      I have made some changes to the code, and I may have made some
      mistakes. Axel Kielhorn and I are trying to incorporate the last big
      patch that Dany St-Amant sent us, so that we can submit it to Bram and
      make it official. I have already noticed one problem: shifted command
      keys are not properly recognized.

      This is a "Big" version, not a "Huge" version.

      Ordinary shifted keys can be mapped. (This means that you can use
      matchit.vim for example.) Drag-and-drop works (like the last several
      versions I have released).

      Please try it out and let me know how it goes, but be careful.
      This has taken a lot of my time alloted to vim; give me another week or
      two to catch up with other suggestions or questions you have sent me.

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic