49Re: vim-5.6 MacOS-8.6 vs Dislock - solved / update os_mac.txt!

  • Leedsnet
    May 9, 2000
      At 08:54 PM 5/9/00, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      >Hmm, I rather would see the problem further investigated, and solved!
      >Very strange that using a swap file doesn't work when another program is
      >running. Why can this be?

      Because Disklock is a 'program' which interferes with access to the disk. It
      is intended to make certain disks, files, or folders inaccessible.

      Ben.

      --
      I am always careful to run secure servers against DOS attack. You never
      know when someone might break in to your server and install DOS on it.