4750Re: small macvim bug

  • Niklas Lindström
    Aug 31, 2007
      Hi!

      I think it's better to break the HiG when Vim has a behaviour in
      conflict with it. (I did some editing of the MacVim gvimrc to disable
      "behave mswin" and get back to some Alt (M) mappings I had for custom
      stuff.)

      I believe it's fine to support Cmd-key mappings that comply, since
      this is a non-standard key that vim doesn't use normally. But the rest
      should be optional with an extra script, or perhaps with: "behave
      mac"?

      Best regards,
      Niklas