458Re: Command-key menu equivalents

    Dec 12, 2001
      raindog@... wrote:

      > On Tuesday, December 11, 2001, at 02:06 PM, Benji Fisher wrote:
      > >
      > > > On Sunday, December 9, 2001, at 04:44 PM, raindog@... wrote:
      > > >
      > > > here's a patch that enables the display (right-justified,
      > > > with clover symbol) of command-key equivalents in Vim menus.
      > >
      > > I tried the patch, and it seems to work fine. Thanks! The only slight
      > > worry is that patch reported an offset of 183 lines. Did you base the
      > > patch on the original vim 6.0 sources (I assume so) or on top of Dany
      > > St-Amant's patches?
      >
      > On top of patches 1-93 and one of Dany's patches (I didn't know there
      > are others). Are there instructions somewhere with a list of the
      > necessary patches?

      I am afraid we are not that organized. Pretty soon, dany should send his
      patch to Bram, and it will be made official. In the mean time, you just have
      to watch this list (or have a look at the archive). If you want, I'll send
      you a copy of the patch off the list (or maybe Dany will send you something
      more up-to-date).

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic