4561Re: Vim with "Open With"

  • Ted Pavlic
    Jul 30, 2007
      This version of the "script" Resource that comes with the gvim droplet
      works much better:

      =====
      #!/bin/sh

      #
      # This script makes sure the login paths are set
      #

      if [ "${THE_GVIM_SCRIPT_IS_RUNNING}" == "" ]; then
      export THE_GVIM_SCRIPT_IS_RUNNING=1
      exec /bin/bash -l $0 "$@"
      else
      VIM_APP_DIR=/Applications