4490command not found

  • Greg Novack
    May 13, 2007
      Dear MacVimmers,

      It seems that whenever I update my GUI vim for the mac, or create a new user and open Vim.app in that new user, the following happens: I have shortcuts defined to call LaTeX on the current documents. These work fine normally. After an upgrade, I get this business:

      :!latex foo.tex
      /bin/bash: line 1: latex: command not found

      shell returned 127

      This is BS of the highest order! Yes, I properly copied .vimrc and .gvimrc. Why on earth is Vim.app not recognizing certain commands? Everything works 100% OK when I use Terminal vim.

      What's also strange is that this problem appears to spontaneously resolve itself after some period of time, and also sometimes spontaneously reappears.

      Thanks,
      Greg
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic