4316macatsui problem

  • Jorge Ferrando
    Feb 23, 2007
      First of all saying hello to everybody. I've just joined the list.
      I'm new to mac but I want keep using that wonderful app called vim :D

      I've installed and configured vim and everything is working right
      except 2 things.

      1.- In INSERT MODE, BACKSPACE key doesn't work as in windows. I would
      like it to remove previos character.

      2.- If I use "set macatsui" the fonts are uglier, but if use "set
      nomacatsui" the fonts are antialiased but I lose some characters.

      i.e.

      macatsui --> España crecerá en 2008
      nomacatsui --> EspaÒa crecer· en 2008

      Any idea on how to solve both problems?