4280Re: vim window width

  • Panos Laganakos
    Jan 26, 2007
      Matthew, thanks for the tip.

      Although I read in the help files, that:

      win[size] {width} {height}

      command is obsolete and we are supposed to use:

      set lines={num_of_lines} columns={num_of_columns}

      instead.

      Still, this is just another way to do the dragging of the window, but
      doing it with a command.

      I'd like to be able to use the maximize button, to toggle between two
      states - whole screen and user defined size, that may be the startup
      size or the result of set/lines/columns or dragging of the window.

      --
      Panos Laganakos
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic