4270Re: Using filetype plugin for plist file

  • listuser
    Jan 14, 2007
      Thank you for your replay, but actually it does not really help.
      :he autocommand is far over 1200 lines long and I do not really know,
      what i am supposed to get out of it to answer my question.

      I know how to use 'autocmd BufReadPre,FileReadPre', in a script in
      the plugin directory but I'd prefer to use a ftplugin.
      Any suggestions?

      Best regards
      Martin

      --