3955[OT] Bug or Feature?

  • Andre Berger
    May 25, 2006
      I don't know if it's a change in Vim 7.0, or a setting on my system--
      anyway, I would like :w on a freshly started vim to behave as it did
      before, the way :saveas does (see the file you just wrote in the
      current buffer). Do you know what I mean?

      Unrelated and off-topic, but something that's been bugging me for a
      log time: Can I swap the behavior of gP and P in normal mode somehow?
      I find that cursor move one character to the left irritationg if not
      annoying and want to save a keystroke.

      -Andre
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic