390new binary for Mac OS X

    Nov 16 9:17 PM

      I solved the $VIM problem the easy way: I have packaged the binary
      and the runtime folders in an ordinary folder (not a bundle0 called
      vim/ . This way, $VIM gets set, automatically, to the right thing. The
      only problem is that the user has to install the vim/ folder, with Vim.app
      inside it, in Applications/ (or wherever).

      You can get the whole package, or any part of it, from my idisk:
      Unfortunately, I forgot to compress it. :-( Now I am at home, and my ISP
      kicks me off before a 3.2 MB upload is complete. :-( I'll try again, but
      a compressed version may not get there until Monday.

      Please let me know whether this version works for you or not! I want
      to know if there are any problems before announcing this anywhere else.

      This version contains patches 1 to 93 and an additional patch from
      Dany St-Amant. It was compiled with -DMACOS_X_UNIX . I'll mention one
      problem in another post...

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic