3878Re: mapping alt-arrow

    Apr 21, 2006
      On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 11:27:46AM +0200, Alan Schmitt wrote:
      > On 20 avr. 06, at 18:31, Benji Fisher wrote:
      >
      > The only modification I see is the ATSUI stuff, which I did not do
      > (it should only affect anti-aliasing, shouldn't it?).

      Your guess is probably better than mine.

      > Here is the status using this version compiled with features=huge and
      > python interp:
      > - <M-Right> still doesn't work :( It behaves as <Right> (more
      > precisely: mapping <M-Right> does nothing and changes neither the
      > behavior of <Right> nor <M-Right>; mapping <Right> changes the
      > behavior of both.)

      I do not have any other suggestions. The main change that I know
      of between my trials with 7.0d and 7.0e02 is the modification I
      mentioned, so maybe that change affects how Vim.app handles keys as well
      as antialiasing. I still think you should try it.

      > - File association works :) This is great, and there is a pretty
      > (new) icon too.

      Thanks for the confirmation.

      HTH --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic