3876Re: mapping alt-arrow
- Apr 21, 2006On 20 avr. 06, at 18:31, Benji Fisher wrote:
> The CVS server is still broken. I recommend getting the latestThanks for the suggestion. I did that and got 7.0e04.
> snapshot from ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/unstable/snapshot/ if you can
> afford the bandwidth. There is also a subversion repository that
> be no more than a day behind. Check the vim-dev archives for that.
> I tried using vim 7.0d from a week or two ago, and it did notThe only modification I see is the ATSUI stuff, which I did not do
> there. I tried it using the version I posted yesterday at
> and it worked. See my note from yesterday for the modifications I
(it should only affect anti-aliasing, shouldn't it?).
Here is the status using this version compiled with features=huge and
- <M-Right> still doesn't work :( It behaves as <Right> (more
precisely: mapping <M-Right> does nothing and changes neither the
behavior of <Right> nor <M-Right>; mapping <Right> changes the
behavior of both.)
- File association works :) This is great, and there is a pretty
(new) icon too.
- anti-aliasing does not work, as expected.
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>