3876Re: mapping alt-arrow

  • Alan Schmitt
    Apr 21, 2006
      On 20 avr. 06, at 18:31, Benji Fisher wrote:

      > The CVS server is still broken. I recommend getting the latest
      > snapshot from ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/unstable/snapshot/ if you can
      > afford the bandwidth. There is also a subversion repository that
      > should
      > be no more than a day behind. Check the vim-dev archives for that.

      Thanks for the suggestion. I did that and got 7.0e04.

      > I tried using vim 7.0d from a week or two ago, and it did not
      > work
      > there. I tried it using the version I posted yesterday at
      > http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php#Downloading
      > and it worked. See my note from yesterday for the modifications I
      > made.

      The only modification I see is the ATSUI stuff, which I did not do
      (it should only affect anti-aliasing, shouldn't it?).

      Here is the status using this version compiled with features=huge and
      python interp:
      - <M-Right> still doesn't work :( It behaves as <Right> (more
      precisely: mapping <M-Right> does nothing and changes neither the
      behavior of <Right> nor <M-Right>; mapping <Right> changes the
      behavior of both.)
      - File association works :) This is great, and there is a pretty
      (new) icon too.
      - anti-aliasing does not work, as expected.

      Alan

      --
      Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

      The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
      happen.
      .O.
      ..O
      OOO