3752Re: Vim.app directory structure

  • Alan Schmitt
      On 23 mars 06, at 12:06, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      >> I see this in the make:
      >> cp gui_mac.icns Vim.app/Contents/Resources/gui_mac.icns
      >>
      >> but it does not seem to create the Icon file at the top of the
      >> Vim.app dir. Here is what I got before and after I copied and pasted
      >> an icon to the app:
      >>
      >> schmitta@top src % ls Vim.app
      >> Contents
      >> schmitta@top src % ls /Applications/Vim.app
      >> Contents Icon
      >
      > I have no idea where the "Icon" file or directory came from. There is
      > no reference to it in the Makefile. I think the gui_mac.icns file is
      > copied to the Contents/Resources directory and that's it.

      I created the Icon file myself when giving an icon to Vim. Without
      this file, there was no icon. But now it seems the problem has gone
      away (i.e. I removed the Icon file and I still have Vim's icon).
      Strange.

      Alan

      --
      Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

      The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
      happen.
      .O.
      ..O
      OOO