3748Re: Vim.app directory structure

    Mar 22, 2006
      On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 12:16:04PM +0100, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > The way to fill the Vim.app directory changed recently, thus watch out
      > for any trouble.

      If this is causing problems, I have to apologize, since I suggested
      the change and have not had time to test it yet. (Among other things, I
      am trying to sort out the various TeX file types before vim 7.0 goes
      beta.) The goal of the change is to make it possible for users to
      associate file types to Vim.app . (This worked for me in testing, but I
      also had a modified Info.plist, so I am not sure that the change in
      directory structure is enough.)

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic