3746Re: Vim.app directory structure

  • Alan Schmitt
    Mar 22, 2006
      I have just compiled Vim.app on a Mac, and I have a couple quick
      comments:
      /Applications/Vim.app/Contents/Resources/vim/bin/Vim -u NONE -esX -c
      "helptags ." -c quit
      /bin/sh: line 1: /Applications/Vim.app/Contents/Resources/vim/bin/
      Vim: No such file or directory
      make[2]: *** [vimtags] Error 127

      The path to the application should be:
      /Applications/Vim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim
      (there is no "bin" directory in /Applications/Vim.app/Contents/
      Resources/vim/)

      Another quick comment: it would be great to add an icon as well.

      Thanks for this nice OS X integration.

      Alan

      --
      Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

      The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
      happen.
      .O.
      ..O
      OOO