3723GUI build failing on OS X 1.3.9

  • Chris Allen
    Mar 14, 2006
      The GUI build seems to have recently stopped working for me when using
      the zip file snapshot releases. Here's some log context + error:

      mkdir -p Vim.app
      /bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs Vim.app/Contents/MacOS
      mkdir Vim.app/Contents
      mkdir Vim.app/Contents/MacOS
      /bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs Vim.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj
      mkdir Vim.app/Contents/Resources
      mkdir Vim.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj
      /Users/chrisa/Desktop/vim7/src/Vim -u NONE -esX -c "helptags ." -c quit
      ln -s `pwd`/../runtime Vim.app
      cp Vim Vim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim
      Creating PkgInfo
      Creating Info.plist
      m4 -DAPP_EXE=Vim -DAPP_NAME=Vim -DAPP_VER=7.0aa
      -DICON_APP=gui_mac.icns infplist.xml > Vim.app/Contents/Info.plist
      cp gui_mac.icns Vim.app/Contents/Resources/gui_mac.icns
      make[1]: *** No rule to make target `os_mac.rsr.hqx', needed by
      `bundle-rsrc'. Stop.
      make: *** [first] Error 2

      I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. I also don't know
      when this started, since I only rarely build the Mac GUI version.

      Thanks,
      Chris Allen
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic