3654Duplicate e-mails (Was: MacVIM and UTF-8)

  • Geoffrey Alan Washburn
    Dec 14, 2005
      On a completely irrelevant note, is there a way to configure my
      mailing list settings so I don't keep getting duplicate e-mails when
      people reply to me and the list?

      Chris Allen wrote:
      > On 14/12/05, Geoffrey Alan Washburn <geoffw@...> wrote:
      >> Rebuilding without multibyte support would presumably disable UTF-8
      >> support? That would sort of get me back where I started :-/
      > Yeah. It isn't quite as shiny as we generally expect Vim to be. I
      > miss the underlining the most.
      >> I guess it would seem that under MacOS X running GTK gvim or vim in a
      >> terminal is probably the best way to get the features I need.
      > I recommend the terminal, myself, although Terminal.app is not without
      > its quirks.
      > HTH,
      > Chris Allen

      [Geoff Washburn|geoffw@...|http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~geoffw/%5d