3613Re: Problem with spell highlighting in gvim 7.0aa on Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.2

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Nov 26, 2005
      Jussi Hagman wrote:

      > >> How do you want the patch? Is cvs diff sufficient or should I get
      > >> unaltered tree and make manual diff on it?
      > >
      > > Any kind of context diff will do.
      >
      > OK, here it is at last. It implements the undercurl independently of
      > the text drawing mode. I took a contextual cvs diff against the
      > newest CVS so I hope it is a good one.

      Thanks. I notice you use a fixed color, but I can see how to use
      RGBForeColor(). I'll try it out... Works fine!

      213. Your kids start referring to you as "that guy in front of the monitor."