3612Re: Problem with spell highlighting in gvim 7.0aa on Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.2

  • Alan Schmitt
    Nov 25, 2005
      On 25 nov. 05, at 20:37, Jussi Hagman wrote:

      > On 25.11.2005, at 21:27, Jussi Hagman wrote:
      >>
      >> OK, here it is at last. It implements the undercurl independently
      >> of the text drawing mode. I took a contextual cvs diff against the
      >> newest CVS so I hope it is a good one.
      >
      > Apparently the attachment did not survive the elements of
      > Internet... Here is the patch again:

      Thanks a lot for the patch. Bram, can you let us know when it gets
      integrated into the tarball?

      Alan

      --
      Alan Schmitt <http://sardes.inrialpes.fr/~aschmitt/>

      The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
      happen.
      .O.
      ..O
      OOO