3610Re: Problem with spell highlighting in gvim 7.0aa on Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.2

  • Jussi Hagman
    Nov 25, 2005
      On 21.11.2005, at 23:06, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Jussi Hagman wrote:
      >

      >> How do you want the patch? Is cvs diff sufficient or should I get
      >> unaltered tree and make manual diff on it?
      >
      > Any kind of context diff will do.

      OK, here it is at last. It implements the undercurl independently of
      the text drawing mode. I took a contextual cvs diff against the
      newest CVS so I hope it is a good one.

      Greetings,
      Jussi
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic