3558Re: Problem with spell highlighting in gvim 7.0aa on Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.2

  • Chris Allen
    Oct 24, 2005
      On 24/10/05, Jussi Hagman <jhagman@...> wrote:
      > In a related note I seem not to get ATSUI text working properly on
      > vim7 on Tiger. Does it work ok for other mac users?

      Ah, interesting. Apple Type Services for Unicode Imaging -- that is
      probably the problem I have (on 10.3) where underlining and bold do
      not work when compiled with +multibyte. I had previously just assumed
      that underlining and bold did not work at all using the OS X GUI (why
      anyone would compile without multibyte in this day and age is a
      mystery to me), but when you suggested an ATSUI problem I did a build
      without multibyte and found underlining and bold worked again.

      Thanks,
      Chris Allen
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic