3557Re: Problem with spell highlighting in gvim 7.0aa on Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.2

  • Jussi Hagman
    Oct 23, 2005
      On 9.10.2005, at 19:20, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > The Mac GUI doesn't support the undercurl yet (curly underlining). I
      > hope someone who know how to draw pixels can implement this.

      I have a provisional patch ripped quite directly from gui_gtk_x11.c
      for this. The undercurl works with both ATSU and QT text. At the
      moment there seems to be some cosmetic issues on the mac.

      How do you want the patch? Is cvs diff sufficient or should I get
      unaltered tree and make manual diff on it?

      What changes are needed in the autotools front if the macintosh gui
      would be split in separate OS X and pre-OS X files? At the moment the
      source is quite hard to read because of the intermixing of ATSUI, non-
      ATSUI, Carbon and pre-Carbon code.

      In a related note I seem not to get ATSUI text working properly on
      vim7 on Tiger. Does it work ok for other mac users?

      Greetings,
      Jussi