352Re: package for MacOS X

    Oct 31, 2001
      Gregory Seidman wrote:

      > Has anyone prepared a package containing vim and gvim binaries compiled
      > against Carbon with MacOS X unix support? If someone has done so, it would
      > be great if it appeared on Apple's MacOS X software site. If not, I
      > encourage who has gotten it to work to go about packaging it.
      >
      > --Greg

      I have compiled terminal and Carbon versions of vim for OS X. If you can
      point me to a packaging HOWTO then I will make them available. I am not sure
      vim is ready yet for something as public as Apple's web site, but I could put
      this on my idisk (or Axel's).

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic