329Re: VIM on Mac OS X

  • Ken Scott
    Oct 18, 2001
      on 10/16/01 5:25pm, gmark@... at gmark@... wrote:

      > On Tuesday, October 16, 2001, at 12:17 AM, Eugene Lee wrote:
      >
      >> On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 10:13:02PM -0400, Benji Fisher wrote:
      >> :
      >> : Eugene Lee wrote:
      >> : >
      >> : > On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 01:09:30PM -0400, david craig wrote:
      >> : > :
      >> : > : I'd like vim available in terminal. Any guidance would be
      >> appreciated.
      >>
      > I must be missing something. I've been using it in terminal, but haven't
      > been able to get an OSX-native desktop icon VIM.

      I have not been able to build a functioning gvim for Mac OS X either. I am
      hopeful that the Carbon version will start behaving for me.

      Ken

      --
      <>< Ken Scott ken@... http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

      This is the day that the Lord has made;
      Let us rejoice and be glad in it -- Psalm 118:24
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic