172Re: Practical development of Mac vim

  • vim-mac-egroups-wrapper@vim.org
    Feb 11, 2001
      > Are you in VI compatible mode? The option.h from 6.0r is causing the Vi
      > compatible mode to misbehave, at line 60 the code should look like:
      >
      > # ifdef USE_CR
      > # define DFLT_FF "mac"
      > # define DFLT_FFS_VIM "mac,unix,dos"
      > # define DFLT_FFS_VI "mac,unix,dos"
      > # define DFLT_TEXTAUTO TRUE
      > # else
      > # define DFLT_FF "unix"
      > # define DFLT_FFS_VIM "unix,dos"
      > # define DFLT_FFS_VI ""
      > # define DFLT_TEXTAUTO FALSE
      > # endif

      I wanted to include this into my 5.7 tree but had to change it back to

      # ifdef USE_CR
      # define FF_DFLT "mac"
      # define FFS_DFLT "mac,unix,dos"
      # define FFS_VI ""
      # define TA_DFLT TRUE
      # else
      # define FF_DFLT "unix"
      # define FFS_DFLT "unix,dos"
      # define FFS_VI ""
      # define TA_DFLT FALSE
      # endif

      Otherwise Vim wouldn't start with a vimrc in DOS-format.
      But now it can't read UNIX and DOS files in vi-compatible mode.
      Could you check if the same is true for 6.0? I can't compile it ATM.

      Axel

      --
      There is nothing left to try
      There is nothing left to choose