1717Home / End keys on iBook

  • Nickolay Kolev
    Mar 18, 2004
      Hi all,

      I have happily been using VIM (6.2.?, compiled some time ago) on my
      iBook (G4 800, German keyboard) for a few weeks, but there is one thing
      I miss really badly. I miss the ability to go to start/end of line with
      the home and end keys when in insert mode (doing it in command mode
      would be useful too). What key combination is needed to send the
      appropriate commands?

      Or, what are the command strings that need to be send to the Terminal
      to do it? If I knew that I could add entries in the "Window Prefrences
      -> Keyboard" dialog...

      Many thanks in advance,
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic