165Re: Practical development of Mac vim

    Feb 6, 2001
      Eugene Lee wrote:

      > On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 06:57:10AM +0100, Axel Kielhorn wrote:
      > : Vim%Blue.Wizzard@... (Axel Kielhorn) asked:
      > : >
      > : > 5. Is there anyone using MacVIm for serious work willing to
      > : > comment on how we are getting on?
      > :
      > : There are about 20 known users, I don't think most of them read this
      > : list.
      >
      > I used to use MacVim alot. But I'm in that bleeding-edge power-user
      > boat that's using Mac OS X now, and got Vim 5.7 to compile way back.
      >
      > Just my two cents.

      Here are mine. I use W95 at home, Mac in the office, vim and latex
      on both. Vim works great on the Mac. I just wish I knew how to get it to
      talk to OzTeX and Fetch. Is there any chance of getting MacVim to
      communicate with other programs "the apple way"?

      BTW, thanks to all of you for making this work.

      --Benji Fisher
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic