14217best practices for macvim updates, etc?

  • Chris Lott
    Aug 29, 2014
      What is the best way to reliably keep (relatively) up to date with
      Macvim on OSX? I can install it from the snapshots that are
      occasionally released, using brew, or from source (I assume)...not
      sure which is best. I've been using Brew, but I'm getting a bit
      confused with where to install/link it, whether to overwrite the
      system vim, how to use the mvim script, etc...

      Chris Lott <chris@...>