14199Did the development stop since April 2014?

  • Xell Liu
    Jul 9, 2014
      Hi all,

      I noticed that the commit history of MacVim git repo [1] stopped since April 21st, 2014, with version 7.4.258. But I found other fork like [2] advanced regularly till recent days. Is it any problem/issue? Should I use the [2] to catch up with the mainstream?

      Thanks very much.

      [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim
      [2] https://github.com/genoma/macvim

      Best,