14198Re: Help w/ syntax highlighting debugging?

  • Amadeus Demarzi
    Jul 2, 2014
      I am a maintainer on vim-javascript ( https://github.com/pangloss/vim-javascript ). We actually do support both object keys and function arguments. They just aren't linked to any highlight groups by default, so you have to add the style yourself in your colortheme.

      jsFuncArgs is the highlight group for arguments, and jsObjectKey is for keys in an object definition.