14196Latex-Suite not working on snapshot 73.

  • Eric Fuchs
    Jun 19, 2014
      I upgraded to snapshot 73 of MacVim and Latex-suite stopped working. If I open a tex file I don't get the context Latex menus anymore.
      I have tried everything, from deleting .vim and recreating it all with the newest version of vim latex and pathogen, to re-installing MacVim. I do not know what to do.
      Here is some info to help>

      execute pathogen#infect()
      syntax on
      filetype plugin indent on
      syntax on
      set autochdir
      set wrap
      set lbr!
      " the following were added to support vim-latex. they may be ommited
      set shellslash

      Makefile Makefile.in compiler doc ftplugin indent latextags ltags plugin

      I am running vim version 7.3 and MacVim snapshot 73.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated