14183File.save shortcut not works in some cases.

  • Yago Riveiro
    Apr 29 7:05 AM
      Hi,

      When I'm tipping code and try to save the file using the shortcut defined for File.save, if the previous pressed key is the ";" I have always the string "<t_<fa>X>" printed in my screen.

      This not happen if I press escape and after save using the "cmd+s".

      I attached a gif describing the process.

      /yago