14179Re: "cannot write..."

  • peiman khosravi
    Apr 27, 2014
      On 27 April 2014 01:55, peiman khosravi <peimankhosravi@...> wrote:
      Hello, since I've upgraded to the latest version (snapshot 73) on mavericks I'm getting this error when trying to save a html document, and the file doesn't get saved:

      E382: Cannot write, 'buftype' option is set.

      ​Just to clarify. I am opening a html file directly from the server and editing it. In the past I was able to save the edits by just saving the file. But now it seems that macvim is opening the file content inside a temporary buffer​ rather than opening the original file. Please see the screenshots attached.

      Have I accidentally change my settings or is it the new version of macvim?

      Many Thanks
      Peiman

      Inline images 1Inline images 2