14139Vim charity: financial report 2013

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Mar 2, 2014
      Hello Vim users,

      Vim users are asked to support a project in Uganda, and many have sent
      money in 2013. The ICCF foundation takes care of this and the financial
      report is now available: http://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2013en.pdf

      I am very glad to see the amount has gone up a bit. Over the years the
      donations are quite stable, which is exactly what we need for the
      children.

      I plan to visit the project in a couple of months to see what they have
      done with the money.

      --
      ARTHUR: Ni!
      BEDEVERE: Nu!