14116Ctrl-F and Ctrl-B not scrolling

  • Q Kuhns
    Jan 25, 2014
      I just set myself up with Vim 7.4 on a new MacBook Pro, and everything seems to be in order except for scrolling. Aren't Ctrl-F and Ctrl-B supposed to be the default mappings for scrolling down and up (respectively)? Currently, when I hit Ctrl-F, it activates find, and Ctrl-B is performing a function I can't quite identify. Any suggestions for how I can modify my .vimrc to make these my default scrolling mappings?