14104Re: Default os shortcuts not working any more?

  • talk.about@...
    Jan 11, 2014
      Am Freitag, 10. Januar 2014 20:14:57 UTC+1 schrieb Joel Moberg:
      > Den fredagen den 3:e januari 2014 kl. 23:12:00 UTC+1 skrev talk....@...:
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > I recently updated to the 72 snapshot of macvim on osx mavericks and am now facing the problem, that some default os shortcuts like CMD+W (close window), CMD-N (open new window) or CMD-M (minimize to dock) are not working any more. It seems to me that they are mapped to something else. I have not changed anything concerning plugins or configuration. Maybe somebody knows how to change that? Or is it a bug or wanted behavior?
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      >
      > I think those mappings are bound using macmenu, see :h macm and make sure they are there first. CMD+W key should be <D-w> i believe.

      Thanks for your answer!

      ":h :macm" only shows an error "Sorry, no help for macm". Does that mean my installation is missing a plugin or something like that? I also checked the gvimrc-file, and there are no custom mappings. Do you have another idea why the system mappings are gone?

      Bye