14092Re: I made the Sidebar disappear

  • Niklas Lindström
    Dec 18, 2013
      Hi Torsten,

      The MacVim-with-file-browser is a fork of MacVim [1], so you had probably installed it manually before, or using e.g. [2].

      Cheers,
      Niklas

      On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Torsten Uhlmann <t.uhlmann@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I have recently updated my MacVim through Homebrew to version 7.4.52.
      Until yesterday it was nicely showing the file browser sidebar. After closing MacVim once with CMD-Q that sidebar has disappeared and I can't seem to get it back.

      In the preferences dialog there is no mention of it (I read in some posts that one can switch it on/off in the preferences).

      I read Shift-CMD-D would toggle the Sidebar, doesn't work.

      The plist file in ~/Library/Preferences/org.vim.MacVim.plist lists the sidebar as open:

      MMSidebarVisible: true

      Still I can't see it.
      I removed MacVim with brew rm, I also removed the preferences file without any luck.

      Is there something I'm missing?

      Thanks,
      Torsten.