14080Re: how to copy into system clipboard

  • Bee
    Nov 20, 2013
      On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:43:22 AM UTC-8, LittleQ wrote:
      > it should be ‘single quote’, so it’s  ‘<, ‘> not  `<, `>

      I know '< works for lines, but my attempt to use `< is to select a character range.

      :help `<
      '< `< To the first line or character of the last selected Visual area in the current buffer.

      Is there a way to write the CHARACTER selection to stdout? for use by pbcopy

      Bill