13975Speeding up cold startup

  • Kevin Burke
    Oct 14, 2013
      Are there any tricks I can use to speed up Macvim's cold startup? It takes maybe a second to load on my machine, when it's called via the "mvim" executable.

      The last post I could find about speeding up about Macvim was from 2008 - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/vim_mac/bEC5e4BLb-4/nkMIsfsRygUJ... has any progress been made since then, or are there any outstanding areas that could be sped up?

      Best,
      Kevin