13947MacVim crash when I use python

  • Giacomo Marchioro
    Sep 30, 2013
      HI all,
      I'm trying to use MacVim but with no results. I've install MacVim with snapshot simply dragging it into application folder then I've install spf13distribution. But every time i use the command :set ft=python to start to write a python file, MacVim chrashed. I've tried to reinstall MacVim with MacPort but if fails so I've tried to uninstall all deleting the folder of spf13 distribution and MacVim I've redownloaded MacVim but when I open it appears the following errors:
      E117: Unknown function: fugitive#statusline
      E15: Invalid expression: fugitive#statusline()
      It seems that I've not completely delete the spt13disribution. I'm desperate how can I fix it?
      My need are tools for programming in python (tabcompletition syntax highlighting, and compiling in latex are there any simple way to get it works? Thanks a lot! Your are saving my health!